TKC Kraft Joint Stock Company was established under the business registration No. 1101764532 on September 17th, 2014.
Name in English: TKC Kraft Joint Stock Company.
Headquarters: Lot C13-C16, Street 3, Hai Son Industrial Zone (GD 3+4), Binh Tien 2 Hamlet, Duc Hoa Ha Commune, Duc Hoa District, Long An Province.
TKϹ KRAFT factory site: more than 40,000 m2
Chartered capital: $ 50 million
Production scale: 100,000 tons of continuous paper/year
Legal representative: Mr. Do Phu Nong- Director
We target to become top prestigious company specialized in manufacturing and providing continuous paper made from wastepaper in Vietnam.
- Bring high quality paper and other benefits for domestic and foreign customers.
- Expand the collection and recycling of wastepaper thereby bringing economic benefits and protecting environment.
- Cooperate with strategic partners to build a dynamic market of paper package and cardboard package.
- Prestige and quality are the most vital factor.
- Improve social value and stable development .
- Enhance sustainable development based on the spirit of cooperation
- Always renovate to bring more and more value to customers.
Ensure the stable quality of paper and productivity of plan instead of importing high quality paper from Thai Lan and Malaysia to produce high quality packing.
Produce enough products to meet the domestic and export demand thereby creating foreign exchange earner and contribute to the development of country through tax payment.
Contribute to creating job for local labor and stabilizing social security due to reduction of unemployed.
Contribute to minimizing the release of wastes to nature, reducing environmental pollution and protecting environment.